Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] CB Rifles (CoD2)
Modding Discussion

[Pinned] CB Rifles (CoD2)

I've started developing a new CoD2 mod. As you probably saw in the other thread, we really need one. PAM is nice for scrims but there isn't enough in the current mod to draw in new players, and the current mod has a few bugs with weapons. Ideally ...
Small Kraken 3y
Kraken61672Small Kraken 3y
[Pinned] Merciless Mod 2
Modding Discussion

[Pinned] Merciless Mod 2

As some of you may know, V3.4 Public Beta will not broadcast as dedicated server. I have found out the reason to this. There are some Script Runtime Errors, I found when running developer script. Below is an overview of what is to come for V3.4 Pu...
Member avatar small CrazyCoder 3y
CrazyCoder61297Small Kraken 3y
Modding Discussion

COD2 AWE 3 Discusssion

Cool in theory but doesn't match up to eXtreme+. Yeah eXtreme+ is way overkill but it rocks. Here are something that should be changed in CoD2 AWE 3.#1 GametypesDo we really need 20ish gametypes, lol? Many are dubs of the same with some better fea...
CrazyCoder1785Member avatar small CrazyCoder 3y
Modding Discussion

CoD1/UO AWE 2.13+

I got permission to do an unofficial continuation of AWE Mod. I'd like to update AWE a few times then update my other CoD1 mods (Revolt, Rifles Only ect.) to have new AWE code base. Don't really want to go overkill with the time put into it. CoD1 ...
CrazyCoder1815Member avatar small CrazyCoder 3y
Modding Discussion

CoD2 eXtreme+ V3.0

Patmansan is working on eXtreme+ V3.0 Final. Right now it's in 3.0 Alpha 4.3.0 Alpha 4:http://patmansan.duckdns.org/smf/files/extremev30-alpha4-setup.zipOptional Stuff such as Perks:http://patmansan.duckdns.org/smf/files/extremev30-alpha4-optional...
CrazyCoder0517Member avatar small CrazyCoder 3y
Modding Discussion

Check if player is scoped (looking down iron sights)

Is there a way to do that in CoD2? Looked around but a google search came up with nothing.
Small Kraken 3y
Kraken41056Member avatar small CrazyCoder 3y
Modding Discussion

AWE 2.12 Spectating Stuff

Hey Mercury,To disable enemy spectating and or free look remove these lines from the desired gametype(s):level.allowenemyspectate = cvardef("scr_spectateenemy", 1, 0, 1, "int");level.allowfreelook = cvardef("scr_freelook", 1, 0, 1, "int");Haven't ...
Member avatar small CrazyCoder 5y
CrazyCoder4922Small Kraken 3y
Page 1