Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Call of Duty 2

[Pinned] CoD2 Punkbuster Fix

We don't use punkbuster but you may need it if you are scrimming.As many of you may have found out, Even Balance's legacy punkbuster exe file doesn't update older games anymore. Since the files have been remove from their web servers.You will need...
Member avatar small CrazyCoder 4y
CrazyCoder3882Member avatar small CrazyCoder 4y
Call of Duty 2

[Pinned] +CB+ CoD2 Rifles PAM

Think we are good to go now.I gotta mess with logging a bit. Cleared the old logfile since beta was screwed up. Uploaded beta 2 which disables weapon limiting.Pistols are disabled by cvar and not by weapon limiting script. Will do the same for gre...
Member avatar small CrazyCoder 4y
CrazyCoder3794Member avatar small CrazyCoder 4y
Call of Duty 2

Mod ideas

I'd like to get the rifle select mod working again, but other than that, what mods do you think we should put on the server? I like PAM because it's a very small DL for people, also there is no ambience so you can hear things really well. At this ...
Small Kraken 4y
Kraken31136Small Kraken 4y
Call of Duty 2

CoD2 Stock Maps

Found a great reference for stock maps. A few of these I have rarely played. Currently ALL of these maps are in the server rotation. I rearranged the map list too so we don't always start with Brecourt, Harbor and Carentan. One gem is mp_rhine, gr...
Small Kraken 4y
Kraken0430Small Kraken 4y
Call of Duty 2

[STEAM] Fix for: Changing resolution crashes CoD2MP

Hey everyone,If you try to change your res in the Steam version of CoD2 the game may crash. This is apparently a known bug with hte Steam version of CoD2. To fix this, go to your /main/players folder in the Steam folder (i.e. C:\Program Files (x86...
Small Kraken 4y
Kraken0456Small Kraken 4y
Page 1