Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Promotions

Promotions - 8/13/2016

Today I am promoting the following soldiers:Major General CrazyCoderChief Warrant Officer 2 ErehartPrivate FegeleinCongrats!
Small Kraken 4y
Kraken2840Member avatar small CrazyCoder 4y
Promotions

CrazyCoder

Due to being active, loyal and having admin experience in the past, I am promoting Coder to Brigadier General. Coder will have RCON access for the server and server file access as well as being a super mod on the forums. Coder, I will be sending y...
Small Kraken 4y
Kraken3921Small James 4y
Promotions

Promotions - 8/12

Haven't seen many people around, except these two. Congrats.CB]Cheesesaw[SSGCB]tecH[PFC
Small Kraken 5y
Kraken0524Small Kraken 5y
Promotions

Promotions - 7/21

Congrats!!CB]Erehart[WO1CB]Cheesesaw[SGTCB]CrazyCoder[CPLErehart is now an officer, so he will be taught how to use RCON and be able to administer the server ins some ways. Congrats Erehart! :)
Small Kraken 5y
Kraken0451Small Kraken 5y
Promotions

Promotions - 7/14/2015

Congrats!CB]James[GENCB]Cheesesaw[CPLCB]Erehart[SMACB]CrazyCoder[PFCJames is now a five star general! Probably wouldn't be here without him. Thanks James!
Small Kraken 5y
Kraken61467Member avatar small Cheeseesawblade 5y
Promotions

Promotions - 7/4/2015

Congrats to all that got a promo... stay active :)..CB]James[LTGCB]Erehart[CSMCB]Cheesesaw[PFCI know that as of late, we haven't been on CS:GO much. We have been getting much more guests on CoD1, which is shocking. But, we are still doing CS:GO ev...
Small Kraken 5y
Kraken0434Small Kraken 5y
Promotions

Promotions - 6/20/2015

Congrats to all that got a promotion, keep up the good work!MG JamesSGM ErehartSFC MastermindCW2 TheRazhelThis will usually happen every two weeks. If you don't get a promo it means that you weren't active. So keep up the activity! :D
Small Kraken 5y
Kraken0467Small Kraken 5y
Page 1