Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Visual BASIC Dot NET

Is Visual BASIC .NET even worth learning?It has something do to with SQL programming, aside from that do people actually use it?Community College requires two courses in ether Java or Visual BASIC .NET for requirements for Management Info Sys AAS....
Member avatar small CrazyCoder 3y
CrazyCoder21278Small Kraken 3y
General Discussion

Building a Computer

Have you ever pondered building your own gaming pc, he is some information and advice.Tip #1: Only build custom pc's for gaming or enthusiasts (audio production ect.). You can't build a solid budget rig for around $300. You will be nicked and dime...
Member avatar small CrazyCoder 5y
CrazyCoder3914Small Kraken 5y
General Discussion

TeamSpeak 3 Overlay Program

Project: Kryptonite is a TS overlay that works with Win Vista and higher.It's free and you don't have to register it, login anonymously. You move all games you want from graylist to white list. Then the overlay shows everyone in your channel on yo...
CrazyCoder133165Small James 5y
General Discussion

Steam Links for Preorder

Hopefully this mac mini looking wannabe can bring gaming to the big screens. Mind as well right? I mean there is nothing on TV these days aside from Drama (Jerry Springer, Maury), LMN, News, and music channels. Gotta use a streamer box to play thi...
CrazyCoder2751Small Kraken 5y
General Discussion

GameFront and Others Archived

I messaged the network admin email at Filefront/Gamefront. Asked wether Gamefront would redo their website and revive the local sites (CoD, HF2 ect.)Got a reply back from an Admin telling me they had no plans to revive the local sites, all editori...
CrazyCoder41080Member avatar small CrazyCoder 5y
General Discussion

Cloud Hosted Projects?

I got this idea. What if I could host mods in a cloud like thing. Some friends could make revisions and some projects could be private or public. Used for open source or proprietary licensed projects.So for the sake of argument lets say we have a ...
CrazyCoder51405Small Kraken 5y
General Discussion

Razer

So apparently there is a successor to Xfire? There's a program out there called Razer Comms which seems a lot like Xfire. You know - chat, voice chat, share what game you're playing, etc. It looks nice. Still in beta though. Anyone want to try it?...
Small Kraken 5y
Kraken102582Small Kraken 5y
General Discussion

How to Speed up Your PC

Ever wondered why that fairly current PC is a slug like something from early 2000s. Well here are some tips to speed it up, without costing you a dime for optimizing software.1) Declutter your Dekstop. Even if you edit files for mods or something,...
CrazyCoder2751Small James 5y
General Discussion

Optimizing CoD Settings

So every wounder how to reduce lag or gain more fps? Below are some codes to input into console.seta cl_maxpackets "100" seta cl_packetdup "1" seta snaps "40" seta rate "25000" seta com_Hunkmegs "512"Game settingssync ever frame = disabledTrilinea...
CrazyCoder41072Small James 5y
General Discussion

Non Enlisted membership?

Can I have non-enlisted membership on forum?shivter id: CrazyCoderMy in-game name was Omega, but I found a better one.Just curious is playing CS:GO and CoD1 required for enlisted membership? I can reinstall Steam client but don't meet minimal sys...
CrazyCoder2795Small Kraken 5y
General Discussion

New Mic

She's a beauty. A professional mic with pop filter.I discovered a short while ago that when I try to do voice acting, I often have two problems with my recordings... My Ps and Bs have a puffing sound after saying those - the pop filter completely ...
Small Kraken 6y
Kraken133149Small James 6y
Page 1