Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Movies

Creative Bullets video

I've been thinking about making an intro/recruitment/about video for us. Since we re-opened there have been a lot of changes. The old recruitment video does not come close to describe us anymore - mostly because we no longer play CS:GO, but also b...
Small Kraken 4y
Kraken0805Small Kraken 4y
Movies

Dodgeball Movie!

I thought of a great idea a while back, but it never really went anywhere.Two terrorists and two counter-terrorists are fighting. They're throwing insults and making menacing looks. Why they haven't actually shot each other yet is beyond the scope...
Small Kraken 5y
Kraken113003Small Kraken 5y
Movies

Filming status

Hey all,I'm putting the Chris Hansen parody film on hold for the moment. It's a bit difficult to craft a very good script for it.In any case, I'd like to get started with a new film... we could stay on comedy or move to action, gameplay, or anothe...
Small Kraken 5y
Kraken92378Small James 5y
Movies

Another comedic film is in order.

Guys,I think we should do one more funny movie before heading to the action front...I will start thinking of a plot. Please let me know if you have any ideas for this.I know that the story will need to be 3-5 minutes long, the last one was just to...
Small Kraken 5y
Kraken3512167Small Kraken 5y
Movies

Next film - Ideas? [ Counter Space Film Discussion ]

Hey all,I'm struggling to think of a full plot for our next movie. I really think it should be a comedy and include the tripmines as Erehart said. So we should try to make a plot about that. Here is all I have so far. It's not good enough for 3-5 ...
Small Kraken 6y
Kraken2210998Small Erehart 6y
Movies

Our First Video

Gents,I think our first film should be an introduction to the team. We'll do a quick specshot of each member doing whatever they want to do, and then we'll jump into some shooting or other random stuff, like blowing ourselves up or whatever. I'll ...
Small Kraken 6y
Kraken31074Small Kraken 6y
Page 1