SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Promotion records.
711Member avatar small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public Discussion

[Pinned] About Our Servers

Our servers are located in New York, NY, and are hosted by RamNode (www.ramnode.com). RamNode is a VPS (virtual private server) dealer. Our Call of Duty 'servers' are actually all on one server hosted by RamNode, running in Linux. We currently hav...
Small Kraken 4y
Kraken0684Small Kraken 4y
Public Discussion

CB Expansion Discussion

I was just reading Coders' post and am thinking more seriously of expanding into newer games. I would want to keep a maximum of 2 CoD1 servers online at any time (probably Jumps and Bots). Then we would have the one CoD2 rilfes server featuring th...
Small Kraken 3y
Kraken1879Small Kraken 3y
Public Discussion

Server Maintenance

The bots server and cod2 rifles server are currently down for developer maintenance. We anticipate they will be back up by tonight, otherwise tomorrow at the latest.The good news is that there is some exciting new stuff being added! The bot server...
Small Kraken 4y
Kraken51339Small Kraken 4y
Public Discussion

CB Site v2.0!

Hey Everyone,As you've no doubt noticed, we launched a new theme on the site today. I'm dubbing it CB v2.0. Let me know what you think or if you encounter any issues with it.We recently added the downloads section, and have been adding new servers...
Small Kraken 4y
Kraken0452Small Kraken 4y
Public Discussion

Internet Issues

I wanted to let you guys know that WiFi has been a pain for me. Despite switching from old gaming rig with USB 2.0 WiFi to new gaming rig with PCIe Wireless N. Only download speed and bandwidth was improved. Actually connectivity and reliability i...
Member avatar small CrazyCoder 4y
CrazyCoder2668Small James 4y
Public Discussion

Carentan on CS:GO Confirmed

Looks like MDK already has this one in the works. http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/191600561/626329186974511210/?tscn=1418530205
Small Kraken 5y
Kraken72687Small James 5y
Public Discussion

CS:GO Events

There's been some issue with activity at the CS:GO events. I'm not sure whether people are just really busy with work or think we don't play CS:GO anymore... we definitely do!So the point of this thread is to check if the times of the events still...
Small Kraken 5y
Kraken71713Small Erehart 5y
Public Discussion

Demos cutting out

Hey guys,I noticed that some of my demos I recorded were missing when I was sorting through them for the previous film. It turns out that the CSGO client will stop recording if the server is restarted and you lose your connection to the server. Th...
Small Kraken 5y
Kraken2761Small Erehart 5y
Public Discussion

Recruitment & Advertising

All,I am going to step up our recruitment/advertising efforts to get our name out there. I have already made a recruitment thread on Machinination, which is a popular Machinima website. Facebook is a good start, but it seems like we need more chan...
Small Kraken 6y
Kraken3929Small James 6y
Public Discussion

Server slots upgraded to 20

All,There are now 20 player/bot slots on the server. This means we can have more bots in our matches if we want. To test this I put 10 zombies on the Night Office map, with only 4 allies on the other side (including myself). Holy hell it was hard....
Small Kraken 6y
Kraken0492Small Kraken 6y
Public Discussion

Custom Maps

Hey all,I invite you to check out the CS:GO Steam Workshop. They have tons of awesome maps that I have not played on yet! They also have a lot of skins for guns and characters, although I don't know how to use those yet. Anyway, head on over there...
Small Kraken 6y
Kraken0471Small Kraken 6y
Public Discussion

CS:GO Team Tags

Hey Paul, I found out how you can keep your steam name and just add a Team Tag in the game.In CG:GO ->Options->Game Settings-> Team Tag (for steam groups) CBFilmsDoing this gave me the tag (CBFilms) in the game. I'm not sure if Paul can c...
Small James 6y
James31039Small Kraken 6y
Public Discussion

Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Kraken 6y
Kraken41136Small Kraken 6y
Page 1